Friday, January 23, 2009
Blah Blah Blah
No real purpose for this post other than I feel like it. I am in Seattle right now, which is a great city. It's funny, because I am on a "business trip"...sorta. I don't know if it could be classified as "business." Eric, Sean, and I are here recruiting summer staff for this upcoming summer. Eric is off interviewing some potential staff, Sean is taking a nap on the bed to my right, and I am sitting in this dark room typing a blog. Seattle is a great city. I really enjoy it. It hasn't rained since we have been here (tuesday), so that has been a plus because we have stayed dry. The sun is shining today, but the air is still brisk. I love being able to put on a nice coat and walk around a city. I am still trying to get in the habit of using a our camera more frequently, but sometimes you just wanna cruise. I have tried 2 new kinds of food while here...Thai and Ethiopian. For anyone who knows me, you know this is a big feat for me. They were both great. Ethiopian was an experience none the less. We ate at a place called Queen Sheeba up on Capital Hill, and Jai Thai, in Fremont. I would recommend either. Alright, well, my eyes feel heavy, so I think I'll go take a nap as well. Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
one of my favorite foods is a pineapple curry.
Thai food is sooo good! Pineapple fried rice and pad thai are the best! Pineapple curry is gross nathan.
Post a Comment