Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sunny Disposition

Hello loyal readers? Anyway. Today, I am doing some work from home and thought I would compose a quick blog...ya know, trying to re-earn your trust as a blogger. I am sitting at my kitchen table, and there are incredible rays of sun pouring in through the windows.
So funny story. About an hour and a half ago I got a call from Lori. She was almost in tears and proceeded to tell me that some repairs on our car were going to cost us over $800.00 dollars. I told her it would be alright and we talked about it. After a few minutes, I asked her to have the mechanic give me a call and list the repairs for me. Everything sounded like important repairs so I gave him the ok to go ahead with the work. About an hour later, Lori called to let me know that there was some "good news" regarding our car. Apparently, the printout of repairs our car needed, was not our car at all. Lori was told about the repairs for the wrong car. Our car was just going in. Hopefully this isn't some sick joke where our car will end up costing double that, but we both thought it was pretty funny. I wouldn't be surprised if Lori told the same story in her blog. Ok, enough for today. Back to work.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I hope the ending to your story did not come true...and that your car truly did not cost you guys $800! I didn't know you had a blog too!

Nathan said...

a lot of comedians end up as mechanics if they can't make it on the circuit.